Your virtual event might include everything from online gaming events, peer to peer fundraising or a personal fitness challenge. When planning your event, think about the audience you are trying to reach, make it fun, make it easy for people to participate. The best network is the people you know: family, friends, colleagues, business associates …
- Visit CFAX Santas Virtual Tree of Wishes! Select the age group you most connect with and choose from a list of most needed toys this season. Put a fun spin on things by doing one of the following:
- A virtual Christmas lunch with your work mates – arrange Skip to Dishes from your favourite local restaurants, create a goal and shop as a group!
- Advertise the Tree of Wishes at your office of business. We have posters and other items to help promote your event.
Create a fundraising page using Canada Helps!
- Personalize your page with a message and photos about why you connect with the organization. We can help promote your page and get your message out there!
- Think outside the box and get creative about asking for donations!
- Live cooking events – gather friends, set a menu, shop and meet up.
- Virtual karaoke weekend contest –bid for the winner and post on social media;
- Themed zoom meetings – start a weekly themed zoom meeting and collect donations for local children.
- Virtual personal challenges: run/walk/bike
We are here to help! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us: 778-561-1070