Santas 2021 Christmas Hamper Program
Connecting community and families at Christmastime!
Registering for a Christmas Hamper
Families registered with the CFAX Santas Anonymous Christmas Program receive a gift and grocery hamper. We serve families with children 17 aged and under, that live in Greater Victoria.
What do families receive in a CFAX Santas Christmas Hamper?
- Three gifts for each child: two gifts valued at $40 each and a third gift that Santas Elves choose highlighting a child’s interests.
- A grocery hamper for the family. Three bags of food designed to support children at home for the Christmas break including healthy breakfast and lunch options. Included in the grocery hamper is a $75 grocery gift card for parents to purchase perishables.
CFAX Santas Anonymous Volunteers connect with each family and learn from the parent/caregiver the gifts their child would like to receive. Volunteers learn about each child’s interests.
CFAX Santas Christmas Hamper Application
I have submitted an application, what happens next?
- In the coming weeks you will be contacted by email with instructions for contacting a Santas Anonymous volunteer at Santas workshop. When you call us, we will discuss gifts for your children and arrange your pickup/delivery.
Thank you for visiting CFAX Santas Anonymous Society to apply for a Christmas Hamper. Need has been greater than ever and sadly we have met capacity to children and families this year.
The following agencies are still accepting families:
The Salvation Army
The following three locations are serving Seniors, Families and Individuals with hampers of food for families and gifts for children under 19:
- Next Steps Resource Centre (Saanich): 778-405-1230
- Highpoint Family Services (Vic West): 250-383-6290
- Connections Point Church and Resource Centre (Langford): 778-817-1141