Position Title: Office Volunteer - Santas Workshop
Purpose: Office Volunteers are responsible for data entry of applications or processing gift cards or receiving phone calls from applicants to discuss gift options for children. In these three areas, you would be asked to participate in training for one or more area(s) based on your skills, time available and interests.
- Enter applications into the Christmas Giving Network database or Volunteer Management database (training provided).
- Assigning gift cards through custom database
- Prepare gift cards for Christmas hampers.
- Speak with applicants to verify information from their application and record gift choices for each child
- Assist applicants with questions about the gifts and Christmas Hamper pickup or delivery
- Assist with other office tasks when requested
Reports to: Volunteer Office Manager
Time Commitment: October to mid-December - three (3) or more shifts that are (3) three hours each. Volunteer Program will require support throughout the year: One (1) 3 hours shift per week. Monday through Friday, morning and afternoon shifts.
- Ability to communicate both orally and written in English
- Strong computer and data entry skills demonstrating attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- Willing to work flexible hours
Support Provided: In house training