Create A Fundraiser
Looking for a way to contribute while involving the people around you?
CFAX Santas Anonymous has four goals during Covid-19:
- Provide gifts for local children and youth in need, this Christmas;
- Fundraise safely so donors are safe;
- Keep our volunteers safe while preparing and delivering Christmas;
- SHOP Local – support our local businesses.
All it Takes is an Idea... for a virtual or non-virtual event!
Virtual Step One:
Success is all in the planning…
Your virtual event might include everything from online gaming events, peer to peer fundraising or a personal fitness challenge. When planning your event, think about the audience you are trying to reach, make it fun, make it easy for people to participate. The best network is the people you know: family, friends, colleagues, business associates …
- Live cooking events – gather friends, set a menu, shop and meet up
- Virtual karaoke weekend contest –bid for the winner and post on social media;
- Set up an online fundraising page: Canada Helps or Facebook
- Themed zoom meetings – start a weekly themed zoom meeting and collect donations for local children.
- A virtual Christmas lunch with your work mates – arrange Skip to Dishes from your favourite local restaurants and visit CFAX Santas Virtual Tree of Wishes! A member of our team can join you to speak about helping local children and youth.
- Paint and sip event;
- Virtual personal challenges: run/walk/bike
Shop for toys online, ship to your home and deliver to Santa's Workshop Toy Drop Off location at Broadmead Centre from October 25 to December 23 2020.
Virtual Step Two:
Plan your virtual environment
There are many virtual platforms for your event. Instagram, Tik Tok, You Tube, Zoom, Twitch for online gaming, email your contacts inviting them to visit CFAX Santas Virtual Tree of Wishes and more.
Virtual Step Three:
Promote your virtual event, share it live – share it post event and remember to tag @cfaxsantas
Complete the form below and we will connect and help with your virtual toolkit needs.
Planning a non-virtual event?
Perhaps you are planning a Christmas party, toy drive or would like to collect funds in your office, club, organization or with family and friends. We can help you prepare for your fundraising initiative.
Complete the form below and we will connect and help with your event needs.